We the course on Saturday
Tanya and I took a trip out to Death Valley over the weekend. We have been to Death Valley two times previously , but was during the Death valley Trail Marathon (Feb 06) and Crewed for Monica Scholz (Oct 05) Furnance Creek 508. But at those times of the year the temps were rather mild. So with a forcast of high 80's we decided to drive out Friday night, camp and then drive the course Saturday and allow Tanya to put in a few miles while there.
The Vastness and Beauty Wow.
Goto run will add more later :)
Tanya's husband and Crew
Active forum topics
New forum topics
- need a person to hike Whitney with me around 9/10/11th of July
- For the full Badwater attempts of 146miles please visit the website http://badwater146.info
- Lending Options For Less Than Perfect Credit Options Not Difficult Internet Access
- Most Suitable Finance For Bad Credit
- Bad Credit Daddy Loans For Unfavorable Credit Ratings Functions Fairly Simple Entry